Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,047 (71,547 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)