Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02843 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,453 (51,102 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)