Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02844 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,418 (49,872 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)