Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02808 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,288 (45,871 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)