Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02806 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,345 (47,939 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)