Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02940 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,252 (76,612 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)