Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02976 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (114,601 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)