Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,622 (元12,720) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)