Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,370 (元18,337) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)