Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,018 (руб 128,175) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)