Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,013 (S/. 7,328) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)