Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28417 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,108 (S/. 7,418) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (26 minutes ago)