Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,280 (﷼ 82,741,929) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)