Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,535 (783,410 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)