Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,496 (767,594 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (39 minutes ago)