Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01017 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,289 (Taka 126,708) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)