Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,686 (руб 116,780) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)