Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,656 (75,479₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)