Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,903 (元28,864) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)