Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,003 (4,514 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)