Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,765 (2,789 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)