Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,653 (2,710 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)