Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,988 (4,550 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)