Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,206 (₨96,315) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)