Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,018 (₨81,178) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)