Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,703 (₨122,948) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)