Cost of living in Surat, India vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,136 (₨92,381) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)