Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,110 (Rp 17,474,535) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)