Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 (S/. 9,978) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)