Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (S/. 8,527) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)