Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,901 (S/. 13,941) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (42 minutes ago)