Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26104 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,612 (S/. 10,006) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)