Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,768 (3,475,371 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)