Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,650 (2,269,545 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)