Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,757 (2,411,014 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)