Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 (元19,702) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)