Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,095 (元16,189) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)