Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 (﷼ 973) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)