Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.105 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 (﷼ 1,029) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)