Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12353 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,475 ($b11,942) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)