Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,838 ($b14,918) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)