Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12371 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,350 ($b10,916) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)