Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,708 ($b20,144) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)