Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22085 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,435 (11,026 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (20 minutes ago)