Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,275 (151,617 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)