Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,107 (261,027 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)