Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,990 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)