Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)