Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 (£1,935) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (28 minutes ago)