Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,590 (£3,136) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)