Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09636 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 (26,184 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)