Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09796 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,690 (27,458 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)