Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 (руб 167,304) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)