Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,653 (руб 119,976) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)