Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,188 (руб 264,216) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)