Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,027 (kr 53,184) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)