Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10539 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (kr 28,823) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (29 minutes ago)