Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10919 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,366 (kr 49,144) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)