Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,706 (kr 51,224) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)