Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,643 (kr 51,043) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)