Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,402 ($2,876) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)