Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,912 ($4,159) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)