Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30200 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (EC$7,168) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)