Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31519 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 (EC$7,024) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)