Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,064 (CHF 3,478) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)