Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,390 (£2,183) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)