Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,453 (£2,165) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)