Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33903 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €939 (2,770 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)