Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,514 (466,518 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)