Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,857 (967,441 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)