Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,750 (728,699 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)