Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,503 (2,927 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)