Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,429 (4,743 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (28 minutes ago)