Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,777 (20,849 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)