Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13280 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,414 (10,650 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (32 minutes ago)