Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,306 (80,294 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)