Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,520 (24,025 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)