Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09615 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,582 (26,858 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)