Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,434 prices entered by 931 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 72% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,592 (SGD $8,508) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)