Cost of living in Singapore compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,880 prices entered by 1,047 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 67% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,021 (SGD $7,644) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)