Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,201 (COL$6,709,501) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)