Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03383 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €912 (26,975₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)