Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03586 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,219 (33,994₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)