Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,207 (34,315₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)