Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03460 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,161 (33,570₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)