Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 102% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,047 (kr44,994) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (30 minutes ago)