Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13432 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,424 (kr32,934) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)