Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,143 (₨150,746) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)