Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,704 (₨122,840) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (44 minutes ago)