Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,999 (9,769,527 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)