Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 (14,491,224 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)