Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 (14,533,134 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)